Anybody in vancouver?

Looking for a gaming partner? Here's the place to look!

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Squire

Re: Anybody in vancouver?

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm

how was the battle? who won? :?: Its my birthday in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Don't tell the elf"- Gimli
"Not a word"- Aragorn

Squire

Location: CANADA! BC, 40 minutes from Surrey, also known as the Dark Land of Mordor

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 am

wound up being me against bernie and a new player, canadian 3rd armour recce and infantry against storm grenadiers, was a tie, ran out of time, was 2.5 hours because for once, i was late, but i could have pulled it out, outnumbered him, need to refine my list, don't want to use too many companies, if one dies the others run. bs. but i will create two good ones, i think i'm pretty decent with canucks, so i'll make a new british one, 8-) than a yank one :mrgreen:

-- will be painting alot this week. gotta plan a stag, refine my resume, meet my EI guy to go over stuff to finnish my application for re-training, and get new clothes for looking for work :P
- next two weekends are messed, however, what day does your birthday fall on?

Squire

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 pm

august 10, Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Not a word"- Aragorn

Villager

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Happy birthday for Tuesday. It is my birthday today - 37! What happened?

Anyway, sorry for not responding sooner. I was in the centre of the known and unknown universe for a couple of weeks but am back now. Summer is a little crazy around my house (4 kids do that type of thing) but I am hoping to free some playign time in September. How sad is that?

Squire

Location: CANADA! BC, 40 minutes from Surrey, also known as the Dark Land of Mordor

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:33 pm

we've played a few games in the last few weeks. and we're planning a game next weekend since the long weekend is packed for many. but i'll be at passtimes in langley on sunday. we're hoping to have a good turnout for the next game. there's a good amount of interest. 8-) which days' work best for you?

Squire

THE BIG GAME IN BC!!

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

i've got more black numenorians and some black guard that will hopefully be ready. who wants to play next saturday????????? once we know who's in, then we can establish where, after all many of us are capable of hosting.

Squire

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 pm

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Not a word"- Aragorn

Squire

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 pm

you can host???? cool. must have gotten that table, and now the Numenorians are almost complete. For Umbar! For Glory!!! Vini, Vidi, Vici!!! Imperious Rex!!!! :o i will have 8 companies, mabey 9 with reaper additions!! :mrgreen: . and then start on the Black Guard Numenorians :twisted: . snicker !!! and 4 companies of Morgul Knights!!

Squire

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 am

1000 pts. at For Gondor near metrotown, around noon saturday. who's in????? that good For Gondor??? and Slythar, please post hear finaly. and according to the FAQ, terror causing creatures cause it no matter what formation they are in. hence Ring Wraiths terrorize when charging or charged not matter who they are with. SCARY!!

Villager

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 am

:twisted:

PreviousNext
Return to Opponent Finder