Toronto(ish), Ontario!

Looking for a gaming partner? Here's the place to look!

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Squire

Re: Toronto(ish), Ontario!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:38 am

ClutzLurtz wrote:Bump!

Finally got together with Mordor Squirrel!

Please feel free to PM me if you’re in the Toronto area and you’d like to get a few games in. Hoping to start some sort of group in the long run.

Plenty of options when it comes to available space.

Enjoyable game, first in a number of years so a bit rusty on the rules. Thought when my Rangers and Citadel guard were wiped out I was heading for a loss. Then I broke the uruk force and the troll fled the field I thought I had the game in the bag. However once my force broke my WMTs had had enough and started quitting the field in droves, including, unfortunately, the ones I had left guarding the objectives. :P

Villager

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Met up with Mordor Squirrel, Bëor and a new player in Etobicoke over the weekend.

Highlights include Boromir killing the Witch King and a Gondor Avenger Bolt Thrower dishing out snake eyes like no tomorrow :lol:

Feel free to PM me if you're interested! Our Canadian SBG gaming group is slowly growing.

Villager

Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I am currently just southeast of Toronto, residing near Guelph/Waterloo, area... I Have a complete Isengard & Easterling army list, and a few friends residing from peterburough who also have table ready armies (fully painted and based)... Just need some players :0 Let me know when, where and who and we should get together to discuss the odd game night every month or even getting a small league going, very much similar to the GBHL. There is no reason we need to stay unorganized and unplayable.. Cheers,
Fruitloop

Squire

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello, hello

Next time we plan to get together we'll give you a shout.

M

Villager

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Let me know when, where and who and we should get together to discuss the odd game night every month or even getting a small league going, very much similar to the GBHL. There is no reason we need to stay unorganized and unplayable
... I like this.

Villager

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:53 am

Hey guys,

I live in Cambridge Ontario. I have a few armies that I have been looking to field versus some actual live people, rather than the shelf!

Please let me know if you guys are active playing this game. I will be very interested in getting in some table top playing as I have been collecting since early 2000's but have only played a few times as I have never found other players who do LOtR.

email me at wkvalade@me.com

-Kyle

Villager

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:09 am

I'm in Brampton and still love LOTR SBG...

Villager

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Are you aware of this group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OSBGL/

There are monthly tournaments and it's a great group of guys based all around Ontario.

Villager

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:08 pm

The OSBGL was founded at the start of 2015 by myself and is now gradually uniting all players on this thread. If you have not yet joined then, their is no better time than now to get out and get active with your LOTR SBG hobby. Welcome to the OSBGL and we cannot wait to see you on the table. The link is addressed by BenBoomer.

Previous
Return to Opponent Finder