Pittsburgh, PA players

Looking for a gaming partner? Here's the place to look!

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Pittsburgh, PA players

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:21 pm

We have a small (around 8) but dedicated player base here in Pittsburgh. Just looking to see if there are any other players in the surrounding area? We're going to start the "Fall of the Necromancer" campaign on the 26th of this month, if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Don

Villager

Re: Pittsburgh, PA players

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:24 pm

I know this a bit of necromancy, but it looked recent enough to possibly gain a response. I have moved back to Pittsburgh from DC and would love to meet some people here who play the hobbit. I'm about 15 minutes from Phantom of the Attic in Oakland and about 30 minutes from Legion Hobbies if that helps at all.

Villager

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm

For folks in Pittsburgh, please be aware that the DC Hobbit League will be running a tournaments at Cold Wars in Lancaster PA, and March 18 & 19. Details are in the events section of list forum, as well as at: http://www.dchobbitleague.com/schedule.html. Doubles tournament on the 18th (we can find you teammates) and singles on the 19th.

Villager

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:51 pm

I am already very much looking forward to attending, devin made sure I was aware of that one a long time ago.

Return to Opponent Finder