osgiliath

For all terrain based discussions.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Re: osgiliath

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

after seeing this post, and never heard of that brick mold... i just placed a very large order :P Thank you for the pictures and info. Im off to make a city!

Villager

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 pm

sorry its been awhile my password stopped working but the mold numbers are 40,60,63,201,54,55,250,268 and 51 not all of them have been used yet but parts of most of them are in there been working on alot more but running low on bricks need to start casting as far as casting time if i work quickly i can cast and remove all 9 molds in 30 minutes doing three at a time

Villager

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks, Beorn!

Villager

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 am

You sure you made it, and didn't buy it? ;)
"A red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night."-Legolas, The Lord of the Rings

Ranger

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

These are extremely nice models so well done for your creativity and effort. Of course it's easier to come up with such masterpieces using Hirst Arts products rather than - say - matchsticks, but that shouldn't take away from the excellent results.

These moulds plus the economies of scale for combined postage and bulk-buying the plaster, together with the camraderie fo working together, mean that a group project is the optimum approach. Get a bunch of gamers living near each other and combine to buy and make the bricks and stuff, then have 'workshops' where everything is built. Ideas can be bounced off each other and the repetitive tasks such as cleaning up moulds or whatever won't seem so bad with mates to chat to.

Previous
Return to Terrain