New Site Sponsor - Marauder Games - 20% off!

Find out the latest developments on the TLA website.

Moderator: Leaders

Villager

Re: New Site Sponsor - Marauder Games - 20% off!

Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 pm

ahh, thank you :)
it's working now anyways

Villager

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm

They have a aload of LOTR stuff listed on the site now, including the old boxes of 24. I will have to pop down when I get paid next and hope they still have the boxes of dwarf warriors.

Standard Bearer

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Hey guys so just a few updates, of which some Sam has noticed;

- Marauder Games will now list all of the stock you can order from them, this is Anything but metal models. They can't order in metal models for the same discount courtesy of GW distribution apparently.

- Marauder Games will be taking advance orders for all the stuff coming out in February. We are expecting to know prices/what's coming out a week before release, so the earlier you order with Marauder games, the earlier you'll get it. I'm already gonna ask for pretty much one of everything of what's coming out!

- The boxes of 24 are available for the time being. If and when the boxes turn to 12, if there is an issue with your order you will be alerted.

- Finally, my last point directed at Sam, they do not have any stock of LoTR sat in the shop, everything is ordered-in. So Sam I'm afraid if you nip down, you won't find any LoTR stock! This means they can keep their prices at the 20% discount, as they're not sitting on stock!

Villager

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Thanks you saved me a trip!

I dropped them an email they said people can also order an collect from the store, if they live local.

Villager

Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 am

So just to clarify - we should all be ordering our plastic boxsets through Marauder Games, correct? Metals we should source elsewhere, and Marauder Games can also get the new finecasts?

Sounds good to me - eBay for metal models it is! :)
The poster formally known as FaramirsMumma - Glad TLA is back, dudes!

Always chasing metal and finecast Orcs, and Wargs. Just drop me a PM if you're wanting to offload some :)

Standard Bearer

Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 am

PapaRubbery wrote:So just to clarify - we should all be ordering our plastic boxsets through Marauder Games, correct? Metals we should source elsewhere, and Marauder Games can also get the new finecasts?

Sounds good to me - eBay for metal models it is! :)

Exactly!

Istari

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am

Thought I'd bump this with the imminent release of the new stuff but still don't know how to order. Do we email our requirements instead of using the shopping cart?

Squire

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 am

Saw the banner add and placed an order for some plastic boxes of 24 models yesterday. Didn't even see this forum topic until today. :p
Someone that can ship to AUS! Too good! Finecast models are approximately 50% cheaper from the UK than in AUS. :D Rest assured I will be using Marauder minis in the future so long as this relationship remains.

Villager

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi guys!

All of the new range from games workshop has been added onto the site and the box sizes have been updated; until this was pointed out to myself by Craig we had no idea they had changed the boxes.

We are offering a bundle deal on the new books for £57 free pnp for you guys here for a limited time only.

We are able to ship items around the world.
James Darcy

Villager

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 am

Hi All
I just ordered a bundle deal of the new lotr books to australia Ill let you know approx how long it takes to get here.
Great news marauder can ship to OZ!!!!!!!!!!!
regards mic

PreviousNext
Return to Website News