New Site Sponsor - Marauder Games - 20% off!

Find out the latest developments on the TLA website.

Moderator: Leaders

Villager

Re: New Site Sponsor - Marauder Games - 20% off!

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 am

hithero wrote:Thought I'd bump this with the imminent release of the new stuff but still don't know how to order. Do we email our requirements instead of using the shopping cart?

Seconded, this is very confusing. :? Can someone please clarify how we place our orders? Do we send an email saying what we want AND were from TLA to get the reduced costs and shipping?

I've become really anxious about this whole affair, i just saw what GW did to their prices on the site and i have no intention of committing monetary genocide against my wallet for the sake of GW's profits......
we gonna rock down to electric avenue, and then we'll take it higher!

Villager

Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 am

Gwahir Wanna Cracker? wrote:
hithero wrote:Thought I'd bump this with the imminent release of the new stuff but still don't know how to order. Do we email our requirements instead of using the shopping cart?

Seconded, this is very confusing. :? Can someone please clarify how we place our orders? Do we send an email saying what we want AND were from TLA to get the reduced costs and shipping?

I've become really anxious about this whole affair, i just saw what GW did to their prices on the site and i have no intention of committing monetary genocide against my wallet for the sake of GW's profits......

To order you can simply go to our website, www.maraudergames.co.uk, or you can drop me an email.

Originally the products where only available via email, but i have finally got round to adding the products onto the site so its all alot easier for us all.
James Darcy

Villager

Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just placed an order with Marauder Games this week (a fairly significant order) and I found them to be extremely helpful and understanding when I was trying to determine what to buy and how much etc. Prices are very good (especially since I am Canadian). I have not received my items (I made some changes to my order and it will ship out next week!!!), but so far, I am very happy. I would encourage you all to give them a try. Take care. Haldirhiste

Warrior

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I ordered in the UK on Wednesday, When will it arrive?
Lust,Gulttony,Greed,Sloth,Wrath,Envy,Pride.

Standard Bearer

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Hey,

I'm sure Darcy will be along soon, but they tend to place at around the weekend, recieving their order for tuesday/wednesday so you should recieve it in about a week.

Or at least I think!

Craig

Villager

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Haldirhiste wrote:Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just placed an order with Marauder Games this week (a fairly significant order) and I found them to be extremely helpful and understanding when I was trying to determine what to buy and how much etc. Prices are very good (especially since I am Canadian). I have not received my items (I made some changes to my order and it will ship out next week!!!), but so far, I am very happy. I would encourage you all to give them a try. Take care. Haldirhiste

Thanks for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. Your extra items where ordered earlier today so should be with us wednesday, friday at the latest. They will then be in the post the next day to yourselves.

black1blade wrote:I ordered in the UK on Wednesday, When will it arrive?

Your items where also ordered today.

Items ordrered between 13th-20th have not yet been posted and will be posted out this week once the order has arrived. We did not recieve any order from our supplier last week despite us placing 2 orders with them selves they are apparently going to get this weeks here as soon as possable, apparently 1 member of staff going on holiday means the whole system stops. Customers effected have been informed and compensated for the delay.
James Darcy

Site Admin

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Just a quick testimonial; I recently ordered some of the new Sourcebooks from Marauder for me and some friends. The pricing was excellent, they all arrived in great condition and they were shipped from the UK to my address in Australia about 2 or 3 days - that's quicker than the local post.
Nice work, I am sure we'll be ordering some more.

Warrior

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

could you put the wild wrags up on the site?

Villager

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Wild Wargs added to the site :mrgreen:
James Darcy

Warrior

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:07 pm

It's Wedness day and it not arrived yet :( . oh well looking forward to thursday or friday after scholl :mrgreen:

PreviousNext
Return to Website News