Hunter Orcs captain

For all discussions on converting your miniatures and using suitable models from other manufacturers.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Squire

Hunter Orcs captain

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 am

For a painting competition on the Italian site http://www.sitodellanello.com/ I made a sculpture of a hunter orc captain, I printed a few copies as a reward, in the style of the pieces gw out of course.

Warrior

Re: Hunter Orcs captain

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 am

Very nice! Do you have a painted version?
Middle-Earth Monster Mash - 4th (Mordor+Harad)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash II - 4th (Galadhrim)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash III - 2nd (Thorin's Company)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash IV - 7th (Minas Morgul)

Squire

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:42 am

no not yet, I only have the original in my possession and I do not have time to color it, but I hope someone when one of the copies will be delivered to the winners of the competition.

Site Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 am

That is very impressive work.

Standard Bearer

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm not going to be the only one with this question, but since you are able to cast these, I'm wondering if you'd also be willing to sell me one? And how much would it cost? :D
Armies:
Kingdoms of Men(Minas Tirith, Fiefdoms, Arnor), The Free Peoples(Durin's Folk, The Fellowship, The Wanderers in the Wild, The White Council), Mordor, The Fallen Realms(Isengard, Harad and Umbar, The Eastern Kingdoms), Moria & Angmar

Squire

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm

GrashnarTheSecond wrote:I'm not going to be the only one with this question, but since you are able to cast these, I'm wondering if you'd also be willing to sell me one? And how much would it cost? :D

I will sell them, so far only in Italy, more or less 6 euro each (I do not know how much is in pounds) plus shipping (even on these I do not know how to shipments outside Italy, I have to inform me) however, this model would require a change to the weapons that did not turn out well in print.

Standard Bearer

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm from Belgium myself, so euros would be fine. I would also be interested in a cast of your Azog, and I can imagine several of the people in my gaming group would want some too, if you're ever branching out of Italy.
Armies:
Kingdoms of Men(Minas Tirith, Fiefdoms, Arnor), The Free Peoples(Durin's Folk, The Fellowship, The Wanderers in the Wild, The White Council), Mordor, The Fallen Realms(Isengard, Harad and Umbar, The Eastern Kingdoms), Moria & Angmar

Squire

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

GrashnarTheSecond wrote:I'm from Belgium myself, so euros would be fine. I would also be interested in a cast of your Azog, and I can imagine several of the people in my gaming group would want some too, if you're ever branching out of Italy.

I do not want to go too offtopic, when printing the weapons of this ogre and Azog do I send a private message ok, thanks for your interest.

Standard Bearer

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:37 am

Amazing skills there!

Return to Conversions