heelp

For all discussions on converting your miniatures and using suitable models from other manufacturers.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Squire

heelp

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:29 pm

ive been modelling for 4 years now and im 14 but i have never played,i have an unbelievably big group of models with atleast 3000 single models 2 mumake 5 trolls the hobbit troll ect dont wanna brag,so ive been looking for all of the old sets like orthanc gandalf ect and trying to get all of the older ones from before i started so is there anyone with them to sell or know where ic ould get them from?Also ive been looking to do some conversions on mumaks so they arent all identical so any tips or links and im also looking to make or buy scenery such as helms deep and minas tirith so any commments would be most greatful...new member so please help email me if anything to sell ect.. :D :) ;)

Warrior

Re: heelp

Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Try posting a list of the stuff you need on the trading forum, and models you would be willing to trade for them or perhaps how much you would consider paying for them. It helps if we know what you want!

Warrior

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 am

eBay is your best friend on this one. Since you are only 14 you might have a problem with the price but once in a while a cheap one shows up.
The models you name are very rare. Gandalf in orthanc, minas tirith, helms deep,... those can get very pricey.
Middle-Earth Monster Mash - 4th (Mordor+Harad)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash II - 4th (Galadhrim)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash III - 2nd (Thorin's Company)
Middle-Earth Monster Mash IV - 7th (Minas Morgul)

Warrior

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:53 am

Well I can't imagine that money can be much as an issue considering he has around 3000models. :lol:
Lust,Gulttony,Greed,Sloth,Wrath,Envy,Pride.

Return to Conversions