Non-Official Supplements

For all discussions on any new or revised rule mods for LOTR games.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Re: Non-Official Supplements

Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

numenor wrote:"La Conquista de la Tierra Media" and "Annúminas" look really interesting. Do you know of anyone who would be willing to translate them into English?

I realize I'm several years late to the party here but, if there was sufficient interest (and if copies haven't become available since then...), I could try my hand at translating some of the supplements from Spanish into English. Uni is about to break up for several weeks, so I could make a start then - I can't guarantee it would be finished quickly though.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged.

Squire

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 pm

most apart from the fall of gondolin or the vale forces don't work :/

Villager

Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Sure thing most of them are down.

I upload them in a free account, so little by little teh went down. Most of the links, some of them even from this web, also went down. With the new supplements on 2012 and the Hobbit most non-official supplements were not so useful or interesting.

I still have them. If you are interested in some of them in particular, i will try to upload them by mega on a free account. Just tell me which ones do you need. Better send me a PM, because it will go to my email. If not, i only catch a glimpse on this web from time to time.

Eärnil

Villager

Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:08 pm

All links have upload to MEGA.

Previous
Return to House Rules