Non-Official Supplements

For all discussions on any new or revised rule mods for LOTR games.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Re: Non-Official Supplements

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 am

Earnil the "La Conquista de la Tierra Media" and "Annúminas" look really interesting. Do you know of anyone who would be willing to translate them into English?

Villager

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 am

numenor wrote:Earnil the "La Conquista de la Tierra Media" and "Annúminas" look really interesting. Do you know of anyone who would be willing to translate them into English?

Regarding "Annúminas" if you have already register in laguerradelanillo.com you can try to contact the writer of "Annúminas". I think he speaks english (even I would say with good level) and try to ask him about that.

In the prologue he also mentioned he uses some photos from this web. I do not known his nick in this web, but he is Arthadan in the spanish web.

The rules are based, as he sais in the supplement, in Mordheim and Chronopia (both easily avaible in english).

I can say nothing about "La Conquista de la Tierra Media" but the writer is Kharn (i do not known his level of english).

If you are trying to "persuade" me, I´m sorry but i must decline your offer (work, wife, children,...). Really sorry.

Villager

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm

haha fair enough! thanks for the leads and the great post to start ill this off.

Villager

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 pm

There is a new supplement in the spanish web laguerradelanillo.com, call "Aventureros en la Tierra Media". It´s a Battle Companies similar structure. ( for numenor, sorry it´s written in spanish, and I still have work, wife and children, jeje)

http://www.laguerradelanillo.com/content/view/744/1/

Villager

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Does anybody have a working link for hithero's Companions supplements?

Squire

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:02 am

Very interesting profile ideas for Men of Dale. What models are those, though?

Villager

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Sorry for not keeping an eye on this topic.

I have not found any other link to the supplements, so I finally decided to share them by rapidshare by a free account, so probably in one or two moths they will not avaible again (look at the first post). Post again in this topic and later or sooner I´ll answer.

Sorry for the delay.

A Gamer in the East, I think you refer to The Hobbit (The Palantir) in one of the pages it´s written "Men of Esgaroth Mithril Miniatures Faramir MC39".

numenor, here you are a link for the Companions (first post).
Last edited by Eärnil on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Istari

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Missed this too, I've uploaded The Companions to drop box, now see if this works:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90258721/comp1.pdf
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/90258721/comp2.pdf

Squire

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 pm

I can't get the hunt for gollum it just says error.
IZ A ORK.DAT MEANS IZ STOMPIER KILLIER AND BETTER DEN YOU RUNTZ.WAAAAAAAAA......................GGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Villager

Sat May 18, 2013 7:39 pm

da krimson barun wrote:I can't get the hunt for gollum it just says error.

Here you are a link to "The Hunt for Gollum" or I think so....it needs a link to Facebook????

http://es.scribd.com/doc/115167810/The-Hunt-for-Gollum

Sorry for the delay, but I thouhgt it would be easier to get to it throuhg this web....but I do not know where or how to find the non oficial supplements made by users of this web in this web...

If you still do not have access to it, please send me a message and i´ll try to share it with you...

Sorry for my english....it is becoming worse little by little...

PD: If anyone wants a non official supplement, please, feel free to send me a PM with an email account, and i´ll try to send it to you.

PreviousNext
Return to House Rules