BC PAINTING COMPETITION 12/10

For all TLA's competitions.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Standard Bearer

BC PAINTING COMPETITION 12/10

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

WAR UNDER THE MOUNTAINS

The theme of this competition is the wars under and over the mountains. The key factions are The Dwarf Holds and The Misty Mountains.
All entries shall be posted on this thread
Entries after December the 31st will be ignored.

Every member may make one reply to this thread, in it you may include up to 4 images of the Battle Company you wish to submit.
The winner will be picked by the mods. Remenber that the overall group effect is important on this one

In this thread you are meant to post a Battle Company. Some squad or small scouting party. Feel free to add a ->short<- story next to the pictures
Do not post on this thread unless you are submitting your entry, if you do so your reply will be deleted and you will be warned. Doing it again after having been warned will result in some form of punishment (but cmon seriously, who the heck is going to do something that stupid? )

Have fun!

Standard Bearer

Re: BC PAINTING COMPETITION 12/10

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I created a Moria Battle company to battle my older brother when I visit him. He plays a Dwarf BC.
I use Shamn models for spearmen cause the sculpts are better than plastic and they are easier to differentiate for BC record keeping.
So far the BC is 0-4 vrs dwarves. and of course recruits have been hired to replenish losses.
http://www.sithious.webs.com
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" \m/

Squire

Re: BC PAINTING COMPETITION 12/10

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm

This was an army (battle company) I actually used at an RTT last Halloween

Return to Competitions