I am back!

For new members to introduce themselves and ask questions.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

I am back!

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 am

Howdy folks, I doubt anyone will remember me from back in the day, but lo and behold, my old account is still here... although I appear to have been demoted. I was a squire back then, if you would believe it. Earned all of one star for keeping the Dwarves from gaining a foothold at the East Gate back in 2004ish by beating my old nemesis, Azaghal_of_Belegost.

Those were the days.

Anyway, I spoke with Sorandilun recently, who I met through the site and now a meat-space friend, and he told me that this place was still up and running(!). Inspiring stuff. I am quite happy to see that this community has lived on, with a few familiar faces.

So now I am looking at revamping my dusty old Moria army, and have already ordered a passel of Hobbit movie goblins. Hopefully I can be arsed to paint the dang things when they arrive. Image

Site Admin

Re: I am back!

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:15 am

Of course the place is still up and running; Gamers are still up and playing and hobbyists are still up and painting!

Welcome back!

Squire

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 am

Wlcm bck!
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

Villager

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:17 am

Yay yay woohooo!

Return to New Members