A great terror dwells

For new members to introduce themselves and ask questions.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

A great terror dwells

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:23 am

Hello everyone!

It's been a few years but good to see TLA back online. My interest had dropped off over the last couple of years but for no real reason I felt inspired to start painting again.

For whoever may remember I enjoy the collecting and painting part of our hobby most, with only occasional games, none for over 4 years now. So much has changed, and from the looks of the plastic kits, for the better. I've just finished my first 20 Army of the Dead and 10 of the Hobbit goblins. In all my painting I aim to be as movie accurate as possible without exception. I have entirely evil forces except for my newly emerging Army of the Dead. I'm drawn to villains like Gollem to the ring of power.

Hope to see a few old faces and looking forward to meeting new ones. If only I could find my TLA pins now...

G'day from Aus

Villager

Re: A great terror dwells

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:24 am

Hi mate, welcome back!
LOTR: 3000pts ANGMAR, 1200 MINAS TIRITH, 2000 DWARFS, 12000 ELVES. I HAVE A PROBLEM... not enough models. :mrgreen:

Villager

Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm

UKFreddieBear? It's been a while, good to see you. I see you've got your own Shadow and Flame site now. Looks great and I'm still so tempted to get my ent moot assembled. PS - I still want you to sculpt Orc captains from the fan fiction movies ;)

Villager

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Howdy. Good to get some old faces back in the game.

Villager

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 am

Shelob wrote:UKFreddieBear? It's been a while, good to see you. I see you've got your own Shadow and Flame site now. Looks great and I'm still so tempted to get my ent moot assembled. PS - I still want you to sculpt Orc captains from the fan fiction movies ;)

Where is that site please?

Return to New Members