Unreleased Profiles Playtesters Needed!

Find out about the Unreleased Profiles project, what its goals are and what The Golden Rule is.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Site Admin

Unreleased Profiles Playtesters Needed!

Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi

Would you like to help with the Unreleased Profile Project - and have fun at the same time?

Playtesters are needed. The job involves playing a game with one or more of the Unreleased Profiles, and then reporting back with your (and even your opponent's) opinions, comments and feelings about the new units.

The profiles are designed to be balanced with the game, but it takes real games to find out if they create any issues. Testing, and even trying to push things to the limit, are extremely important if this project is going to be useful and enjoyable for our LOTR/Hobbit community.

Reports can be as simple as a few sentences, or be as intricate as battle reports with photos - any and all are welcomed. Playtesters will be credited in the Unreleased Profile PDF.

If you're interested, post here or let me know by PM.

Thanks!

Squire

Re: Unreleased Profiles Playtesters Needed!

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:05 am

I haven't played a lot of games recently, it's been like 4 months, but I will try do some playtesting. I am most interested in the Kingdoms, and then the Elves if anything new comes out for Elves.
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

Villager

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 am

Hiya

Jake (Darknife) and I did a game to try them.

Dwarf Calvary vs Goblins
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8413
LOTR: 3000pts ANGMAR, 1200 MINAS TIRITH, 2000 DWARFS, 12000 ELVES. I HAVE A PROBLEM... not enough models. :mrgreen:

Site Admin

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:45 am

Awesome, thanks. If your opponent had any comments please post them too.

This may sound odd, but as well as positive opinions we're particularly interested in anything opponent's complain about :D

Villager

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:52 am

Haha there weren't any complaints so far. We're doing a game later today I will let you know.
LOTR: 3000pts ANGMAR, 1200 MINAS TIRITH, 2000 DWARFS, 12000 ELVES. I HAVE A PROBLEM... not enough models. :mrgreen:

Villager

Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:36 am

Just to let you all know, these are pretty good so far! They are fun too. Good work tla team.

Return to About the Unreleased Profiles