The return of the game

For all LOTR news, new releases and sneak peaks.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Warrior

The return of the game

Sat May 14, 2016 12:02 pm

"Tom Kirby, authority is not given you to deny the return of the game!" - Adam Troke "The White"

Yep, it's finally here, we have NEW MINIATURES incoming, all previewed at warhammer fest

Link to One ring - http://www.one-ring.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32136

New products previewed -
Dain (mounted & on foot)
Iron Hills dwarfs (spear & shield)
Iron hills dwarf ballista

Lake town house

I realise this forum has been mostly deserted recently, but maybe it is time to LIGHT THE BEACONS and call them home with the clear ringing of silver trumpets.

Thoughts?
Spiney Norman, Former Standard Bearer of the Last Alliance

For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

Site Admin

Re: The return of the game

Sun May 15, 2016 7:38 am

FANTASTIC!
More information is expected soon.

Site Admin

Sun May 15, 2016 7:42 am

Middle-earth miniatures return at Warhammer Fest!
Warhammer World May 9, 2016 Events, Updates

If you’re a fan of Middle-earth™, you’ll be excited by the First Access out-of-production miniatures returning at Warhammer Fest!

Celebrate everything about the worlds of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 and more; the miniatures, the backgrounds, the stories and the games, all at Warhammer Fest at Ricoh Arena on May 14th and 15th. Read on to discover more…
warhammer fest 2016 stickyclick for details button

Warhammer Fest middle earth Banner21Returning Middle-earth™ Miniatures!

The new Middle-earth™ team at Games Workshop is proud to announce that the first out-of-production miniatures from The Lord of the Rings™ range to return will be available for First Access at Warhammer Fest, in the form of four iconic sets of Citadel miniatures.

Come to the Sales stands on the day where you’ll find Boromir of the White Tower, Gothmog the Lieutenant of Morgul, Saruman and Grima and the classic Scouring of the Shire boxed set. All four of these kits will eventually find their way back onto the Citadel website… but if you want them right away, Warhammer Fest is your first chance.

warhammer fest 2016 stickySaturday ticket button Sunday ticket button
What is Warhammer Fest?

Warhammer Fest is a celebration of everything about the worlds of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 and more; the miniatures, the backgrounds, the stories and the games.

You’ll encounter fantastic miniatures, seminars, in-depth demonstrations and inspiring displays. You’ll also be able to pick up the latest releases, along with exclusive event only merchandise. With such a wide range of activities, you can plan your day around specific elements, or just enjoy whatever grabs your attention. Find out more here.
- See more at: http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.co ... bULWk.dpuf

Squire

Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 am

Any new elves? I did hear something about Thraduril on an Elk!
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

Squire

Wed May 25, 2016 5:55 am

I've heard of the Elk too. Wonder if they make a new Thranduil on foot too for that purpose.
I have mixed emotions of the Elk, because I've bought the Shadow&Flames elk antlers and been waiting for the right moment to get Thranduil and start conversing.

Villager

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 pm

When are these expected?

Squire

Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 am

Models that are out of production have already started going back on the web store.
I think September or October for the others but may be wrong. Probably by Christmas i would expect.

Return to News