Tauriel Mirkwood Exile

For all questions and clarifications concerning the Strategy Battle Game rules.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Tauriel Mirkwood Exile

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:54 am

Apologies in advance if this question is not allowed. Is there any difference in rules between the "Tauriel" model and the "Tauriel Mirkwood Exile" mini? I'm not asking what the rules are. If there is a difference, in what book are the regular Tauriel rules found?

Squire

Re: Tauriel Mirkwood Exile

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:08 am

Just from the top of my head: I think theres now just one Tauriel profile and it is the one in the new "There and Back again"-book. First profile was in the "Desolation of Smaug" and the Exile-one came in the "Battle of Five armies".

Standard Bearer

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:37 am

Correct. The originial profile was in the Thranduil's Halls list, the later Exile version lost her bow, gained a special rule to avenge Kili and was put in the random-people-wandering-around-the-forest list with Radagast, Beorn etc.

Now, there's only the single profile combining both. Optional bow, special rule from the Exile profile but part of Thranduil's Mirkwood list once more. You can thus use whichever model you want, but note that the Exile figure doesn't have the bow (which you may well want to add).

Villager

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Interesting, that's kind of a twisted history. I always favored the original Tauriel mini anyway, the "Exile" one looks all dejected lol.
Thanks for the detailed info!

Return to SBG Rules Queries