Striking Order

For all questions and clarifications concerning the Strategy Battle Game rules.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Striking Order

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Hey all,
1. Which player (the player with priority or the player without priority) declares they are using special strikes/shielding/two handed weapons first in combat?
2. With heroic accuracy, multiple in the way rolls: a wall and a tree are in the way of your target, can you re roll for the wall and the tree?
3. On another note, do you get a radagast model in the radagast on sleigh boxed set?
T
I'm also on The One Ring Forum: Tourin TLA
Irish Hobbit League

Warrior

Re: Striking Order

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Tourin wrote:Hey all,
1. Which player (the player with priority or the player without priority) declares they are using special strikes/shielding/two handed weapons first in combat?

I'm fairly sure it is the player with priority, either way both need to have declared before any dice are rolled

2. With heroic accuracy, multiple in the way rolls: a wall and a tree are in the way of your target, can you re roll for the wall and the tree?

All in the way rolls

3. On another note, do you get a radagast model in the radagast on sleigh boxed set?
T

Well you get the one that rides the sleigh, there is no on-foot version of Radagast in the box though.
Spiney Norman, Former Standard Bearer of the Last Alliance

For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

Villager

Re: Striking Order

Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm

@ Spiney Norman

Your answer to #1: I couldnt find it in the rulebook or erratas. What makes you fairly sure?
#2 I was thinking you could but wasnt sure.
#3 Can you detach the radagast from the sleigh?

And to add another question:
4. In the new palace guard captains guard box set do you get another shield to put with the captain with the helmet?
I'm also on The One Ring Forum: Tourin TLA
Irish Hobbit League

Return to SBG Rules Queries