Natures Wrath

For all questions and clarifications concerning the Strategy Battle Game rules.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Natures Wrath

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 am

I have some questions regarding natures wrath. Lets say I have priority and I use natures wrath. All enemy models around me are knocked to the ground. Could they then just proceed to stand up during their move phase. Do they need to take any rolls? Also, when Calvary are affected, do they roll for thrown rider? And if they get a 6, does the model get to stand up or does it still go prone. Can this model then just stand up during my opponents move phase?

I guess im asking whether natures wrath would be effective if you have priority seeing as enemy units could just stand up during their moves.

Squire

Re: Natures Wrath

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Nature's wrath is effective during your own priority because if you are close enough to cast it, then you are close enough to charge the downed models. The purpose of the spell when on the offensive and going first is to cast it when your already engaged or 3" from engaging the enemy. When they all fall, your models charge in and grab as many models as they can get. That way they are trapped everywhere.

However, if you do not charge them, then yes they get back up and can move half speed. Also Cavalry do get knocked off thier steeds and have to take Thrown rider tests. Just remember that only one of your opponent's models can resist the spell amongst all that were affected.

Return to SBG Rules Queries