Heroes Shooting

For all questions and clarifications concerning the Strategy Battle Game rules.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Heroes Shooting

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 am

Okay so I've looked through The Hobbit Rulebook, and I've searched around here a little, but I just couldn't seem to find anything on this subject. I'm relatively new to the hobby, and I mostly play with my friends casually, not really sure when I'll be able to play competitively, but I still want to play with the real rules.

So Bard the Bowman has that special rule where he can "rapid fire" and shoot 3 different models or whatever it is, so my question is do heroes get to roll as many dice as their attack value is? So can a model like Kili roll 2 dice when rolling To Hit, To Wound, etc.? And can Kili shoot at two different models with his 2 attacks? Or is that just a special rule for Bard, and Kili only gets 1 shot per shoot phase?

Standard Bearer

Re: Heroes Shooting

Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 am

Every model only gets to shoot just once in the shooting phase. The exceptions are listed in a model's special rules. Legolas, Bard, Drar, Haldir and Vrasku are the only models (that I can recall) that can shoot multiple times in a turn.

Warrior

Re: Heroes Shooting

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:45 am

hixont wrote:Every model only gets to shoot just once in the shooting phase. The exceptions are listed in a model's special rules. Legolas, Bard, Drar, Haldir and Vrasku are the only models (that I can recall) that can shoot multiple times in a turn.

Ori. ;) Although that's a slingshot thing, not a specific special rule. But he's the only one with a slingshot in the game so yeah...
War is not about who's right, but who's left.

Return to SBG Rules Queries