Young Dwalin and Balin Profiles

For all questions and clarifications concerning the Strategy Battle Game rules.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Villager

Young Dwalin and Balin Profiles

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:06 pm

I’m building a Battle of Azanulbizar force. I’d like to include Balin and Dwalin, and possibly Thorin using the young models. When I look at the “Army of Thror” list, it seems I must use the original profiles for Balin and Dwalin (Balin the Dwarf, Dwalin the Dwarf). It seems odd that GW didn’t create a young Balin and Dwalin profile to go with these models. Especially since the young version models are equipped significantly differently. Did they do this and I just haven’t seen it yet? If so, was the “Army of Thror” list ever amended to allow them?

Squire

Re: Young Dwalin and Balin Profiles

Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:20 am

I think the coming releases are supposed to fill the many gaps there are left behind, so hopefully we get profiles for your Dwalin and Balin too. I think the SBG -fanzine made a nice scenario with them included and they had useable profiles there. They are not "official" of course.

Villager

Re: Young Dwalin and Balin Profiles

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 am

I heard the new releases make it so there is only 1 profile per hero, but don't quote me on that.

You can always make thematic profiles if your friends don't mind, of course.
LOTR: 3000pts ANGMAR, 1200 MINAS TIRITH, 2000 DWARFS, 12000 ELVES. I HAVE A PROBLEM... not enough models. :mrgreen:

Return to SBG Rules Queries